Sponsor me !!!

  • http://www.sponsormetoshine.org/nicolapowell8

Saturday 4 April 2015

Hello strangers

Hi
 Hope you are all well . 
When I changed jobs I took a pay cut 😞 .Quality of life is much better but I did have had to stop personal training  with Ayo . 

I have completed my 22 mile channel swim (equivalent) at Dulwich leisure centre over a total of 27 days . 
I was swimming for the charity Aspire. 
Aspire help people with spinal damage. 
Which can happen to any of us at any time . 
 
Got a new fitness band at Christmas , I've now got a garmin connect.  so I wear the fuelband , garmin connect and garmin watch & heart rate monitor when training . Possibly a slight addiction to fitness gadgets . I like to put numbers to exercise 😊

For my birthday this year I have signed up for my first 10k RUN . 
If you know me you will understand what a challenge this will be ... I don't run !!
It's a nike challenge for women that is actually on my birthday 21st june . 


Life has been lots of fun so far speak soon 🎉🎉🎉

Nicola 


No comments:

Post a Comment