Sponsor me !!!

  • http://www.sponsormetoshine.org/nicolapowell8

Sunday 18 September 2011

My 1st session with a PT

First session with trainer 18/09/11
This is the first of many sessions that I won from hotpants ( www.zaggora.com )
A whole years worth of personal training sessions !!!!

Met trainer in local park , 
He arrived with a mat and a 7kg weight !!
" this is all we will need " he said to me . 
Going to take it easy today and see what you can do 
" do you run ? " 
"Oh no, don't do running !"  I said 
Ok then just jog to the tree over there and back three times !
I did 2 
did squats 3 sets of 15 
Did forward lunges with 7kg weight 20 steps ( 10 each side) x3
Half press ups 20x3
Some other lift  on knees one leg out one arm lifting weight directly up 20x3 ( on all fours)
Stationary  Squat with weight lifting 20x3 
Plank 20x3 alternate legs out and back in.
Lifting weight above my head height and down my back holding it behind me 10x3

This took half an hour .

I then strolled home with shaky legs  picked up conkers for kids at work .... My Sunday is done !

Hot pants were on whole time )

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant... Keep up the good work, sounds like you're going to be hurting tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete